Saturday, June 25, 2011

He's Two...

Every time I get exasperated with Ethan's not listening and testing his boundaries, I have to remember he's two. 

He was saying no all morning, and when I asked him if he was going to say no all day, it was the only thing he didn't say "no" to.  He must be two...

He was sitting on my lap reading a picture book called My First Words, and he was saying all the words very nicely.  He must be two..

Ethan is getting so much bigger, he is acting less like a baby each day.  He must be two.

He has been two for just over a month, and just like his previous 2 years, he is changing every day.  Watching him grow is amazing, and even though he is testing his boundaries (and my patience!), I am proud to call him my son.  I am looking forward to all of his new achievements and even his disappointments (since they will help him grow too), and watching him grow up to be a big boy.  It's sad to see him need me less and less as he explores his world.  I love watching him grow and explore, and the "drive by" hugs and kisses are even more special now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment