So instead of focusing on the things I don't have, I will count 10 things I am blessed to have:
1. Mike and I are both gainfully employed, and my benefits package at work is pretty nice.
2. Even though we can't afford a mini-van or a big trailer, we were still able to go on a 10 day vacation to Alberta and enjoy ourselves in our little car and little trailer
|Camping in Waterton National Park, June 2012|
4. We live in a friendly neighbourhood.
5. We are lucky enough to be able to afford to keep two cars. We can't afford to get new cars, but having two enables me to drive to work and drop Ethan off at daycare when it is less than comfortable outside, instead of walking.
6. I still have a sense of humour. People may not always understand my humour, but I still have it!
7. While I can't afford a smart phone, I do have a basic pay-per-use cell phone that allows me to text (if I have to) and call when it is necessary.
8. I have a great family.
9. I have great friends.
10. We are lucky to be (mostly) healthy.